Easter gnome with braids transfer.
- Require a heat press. You cannot use an iron or Easy Press.
- Can only be pressed on light colored polyester fabrics. The higher the poly %, the better, but less than 50% is not recommended. Sublimation ink is transparent, so it won't show on dark fabrics and only adheres to the polyester fibers.
- Press on 385-400 degrees F for 60 seconds with medium to firm pressure. Temperature and time may vary based on your press.
Heat Transfer Vinyl Transfers:
- The transfer will come already attached to the transfer mask. No additional mask is needed.
- Press at 308 degrees F for 8-10 seconds. Remove the transfer mask and press an additional 5 seconds. DO NOT overheat or over press as this transfer will begin to break down. We print on Siser ColorPrint Easy, so we follow Siser's instructions.
- A heat press is recommended, but you can use an Easy Press or home iron.
- Cotton, polyester, or a blend of the two are suggested. Some tri-blends will work, but use something that you have already tested with your methods.
We highly recommend that you test everything first. You can purchase the smaller versions of the pattern for a trial run before "wasting" a full size transfer on a good shirt. Everyone should have "test" fabrics and shirts on hand for practice. We also sell scrap bundles of printed HTV that are great for perfecting your methods.